I’m Lauren, and I’m from Tavistock, Devon and love the small town life! I’m a country bumpkin, and I adore photographing people and making them happy with my images.
Get to know me!
- I have a BA (Hons) Photography degree from Falmouth University.
- I’m a big binge-watcher of TV shows and films. I like to have something on in the background whenever I’m home!
- Fluent in British Sign Language and am Deaf aware.
- Also a long-time lover of books
- Chocolate makes me very happy – Galaxy Cookie Crumble is the best though, duh
- Terrible jokes are a part of who I am… I apologise. It’s terrible. So bad.
- I am VERY ENTHUSIASTIC about dogs and cats. Here are my babies:
- My style is not posed or forced; I may direct you but it will be naturally done. I prefer to document and capture you, not pull you about like a puppet!
- It is your day, your choices, and your personality that gets shown in the images!
- I will work with you to create beautiful pieces of art that you can treasure forever. It is a collaboration between you and I.
- WARNING: I’ll make terrible jokes in order to get laughs out of you!
- I’m chatty (probably too chatty) – I will chat endlessly and try my best to put you at ease in order to get great photos.